Team Tipping Point is racing to fight poverty in the Bay Area.
With 1.3 million people too poor to meet their basic needs right here in our community, we go the extra mile to make sure that no one finishes last.
How it works
- Save the date for the San Francisco Half Marathon, July 23, 2017.
- Commit to fundraising at least $1,000 to fight poverty in the Bay Area. 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to the most promising organizations educating, employing, housing and supporting those in need.
- Sign up below with your $50 registration fee, which counts toward your fundraising total.
- Check out our Runners' Guide for training tips + links to program details.
- Start training!
What you get when you join the team
- Automatic registration for the San Francisco Half Marathon (first or second half)
- Access to fundraising support, training tips, and running meet-ups through the team Facebook page
- A pre-race pasta dinner on July 22, 2017
- A custom Team Tipping Point jersey to set you apart from the pack
Still have questions, or want to learn more about how to become a corporate sponsor for Team Tipping Point? Contact Alicia Reza at email@example.com or 415.348.1240.